Experience stress relief in 10 minutes or less. Right HERE. Right NOW. Unconditional. Just listen to this audio track.
This track contains hypnotic suggestions. Do NOT listen to it if you are doing any activity that requires your full attention (e.g. driving a car).
Since this audio track contains technologies to help you relax deeper, it is best if you listen using a headset.
If you want to do it by yourself, take a mini-vacation and release all the stress — here’s how to do it:
- Close your eyes and let the outside fade into the distance. Take three deep breaths and let it all go. Turn your attention inside.
- Now imagine yourself into a place you really like (a beach, a meadow, a forest glade) … or maybe a combination of places that you know and like.
- Activate your senses: What do you see? What do you hear? What do you feel? What do you smell? (smell is a very important element) If you don’t know how to do it, just start pretending: What could you see? What could you smell? How would this feel? Cycle few times trough these questions.
- Find a pleasant feeling inside your body and let it fill you up … Allow it to circulate inside your body from the top of your head to the tips of your toes and back … Focus on it …And then …
- Let your mind drift … Allow the imagination of your inner mind to take you on a journey … wherever and whenever … and for the next few minutes let yourself daydream and relax …
And if you want the Tranquillity track for off-line listening (e.g. on your mp3 player or phone), you can download the Tranquility audio track here (right-click and select “Save link as…”).
For Intermediate Users — Binaural Beats Tracks
These are a full set of 4 tracks with different binaural beats settings. Unlike the Tranquility set, these are unguided, i.e. they contain no voice, no music, just binaural beats to help you focus. Experiment with all of them, notice which ones work best for you and when. Here they are (you can also download them — free — from here):